Wednesday, May 21, 2014

Project Time

As far back as I can remember, my family has had two times of year that we just understand are going to be crazy. The first is November/Devember. The second is, affectionately, summer (it usually includes a chunk of May, all of June, and July). That time is upon us, so I thought I would give you a preview of lots of things you'll be getting updated in in the upcoming weeks. 

1-We are preparing the youth auditorium for our Celebration worship on Sunday evenings in the summer.  

2- we are prepping a room with paint and decor for our Mugs and Muffins Bible Study. 

3-I am refurbishing some of my great grandparents lawn furniture. 

4-kids camp is the fourth week of June
5-I accepted a part time position (it is really flexible and I will share more details when I can)

6-I start my masters June 23

7-we may or may not be going to Ireland in the next three months. 


So, as you can see-lots going on! I'll keep you updated. :)

Do you have a busy season in your year?

No comments:

Post a Comment