Tuesday, September 16, 2014

It's Fall Y'all!

I love the fall. Each of the seasons is fun and I enjoy the newness of them all, but I can say with certainty that I enjoy the fall most. The cooler weather is perfect, it is football season, and the color scheme is my favorite! I just love browns and oranges and warm tones all nestled together. There's something cozy about fall! 

I decorated my house today for fall and I thought I would show you around. :)
A harvest welcome to you all! The sign came from Hobby Lobby last year, I made the fall wreath, and of course I put some fake mums in my urns. If I had real ones, I would have to trash them by October, so I use fake for a splash of color. Closer to October, I think I will put some live pumpkins on the steps. Also, I have a brand new glass front door. It's been in my building since May. My pictures would be SO much improved if I could switch them out!

The back door and door most people use. I flipped my urns upside down for these pumpkin topiary trees. I bought foam pumpkins at AC Moore and stacked them using wooden skewers from my kitchen. 

I wrapped a wreath frame with some scrap fabric and hung this cute plaque from the center for my door. 

I love my little owls. I wish I had 4 or 5 more of these little owl guys!

Mom suggested that I needed some fall berries. I found these sprigs at AC Moore for 70% off and used them throughout my house. 

My bird cage is one of my favorite year-round decorative pieces. 

A friend gave me this super cute pumpkin bowl. 

More owls. I'm a little (lot) bit of a fan!

I love my little gourds. They came from the dollar store and I spiced them up with some sparkly pine cones from Hobby Lobby. 

My chalk art tells of our favorite fall past time. 


My coffe station knows it's fall! The soap, the flavors, and the cute little guy to cheer me up in the morning:


And my favorite soap and candle in the bathroom! 


Finally, my favorite part-the mantle!

I love this little sign. It came from a store we have called The Christmas Tree Shop. 

I eyed these leopard pumpkins last year at Michaels but they had hefty price tags at $30 and $24 each! I lucked out at the end of the season and got them at a great value. I've been waiting all year to put them out!

I hope you enjoyed your little fall tour of my home and it gets you in the mood for apple pumpkin candles, pumpkin spice lattes, football, and sweater weather. :) 
Happy fall y'all! 

No comments:

Post a Comment